вторник, 24 января 2012 г.

Award :)



A wonderful award was handed to me! :) I'm so thankful to two remarkable girls Shawna and Petra ! They have an excellent blogs where you can find a lot of beautiful photos and interesting ideas! Thank you for your comments and interest in my blog!!!
 
Essentially this award is targeted toward blogs with under 200 followers, in order to bring attention to new and growing blogs.
The rules are pretty straight-forward:

1. Thank the person who shared this award with you
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you
3. Copy and paste the blog award onto your blog
4. Spread the love by choosing your 5 blog picks
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog

It is difficult for me to choose five blogs only, but I'll make an effort :) Today I wanna hand this bonus to the girls who has been supporting me on Lookbook.nu during a year already!

*by  Veronica
*Hapa Time by Jess
*Wizerunkownia by Justyna

 Thanks again girls! ^_^

love, V

27 комментариев:

  1. aww that is so sweet of you violetta!!! ❤❤

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi there! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on GoogleFriend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Aw honey your so sweet for mentioning me!! Thank you so so much :) And i am so glad you got this award :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    http://www.lellavictoria.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Congrats on the award, dear!
    Check out my new post! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. thank you very much lovely V for this award , and also congrats on yours!

    kisses

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Following you back on GFC and Bloglovin, thank you! xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. thank you ;*

    i like your blog and follow it! follow me?

    florencece.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. congrats on the award and nice picture on the end there your a sweetie :P
    much love from beemod..

    beemod.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. you're so cute! It's nice :)

    check out my blog!
    <33
    http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. ооо поздравляю!!

    ASOS Future Stylist 2012 | vote for JULIET and win £25 !
    Поддержите меня своими голосами и выиграйте £25 на шоппинг от ASOS !

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Congrats for that great award dear!!! Your blog it's gorgeous! :)

    If you like my blog and you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC or wherever you prefer… :) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. thank you for the award sweetie <3

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить